Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve, Christmas

Man it's Christmas Eve and I'm sitting at my computer doing nothing. I really wish my family was into the holiday spirit. Then again, I'm way too lazy to be wrapping gifts and thinking of gifts for people so it's not that bad. I feel like I'm missing out every year when I see those "what did you receive for christmas things?" "oh yea i got an xbox 360, a few hundred dollars, an ipod. too bad i didn't get what i wanted, a car" Those dang people and their gifts.

4 comments:

  1. i can understand how u feel, i want a car!...lulz i hope i get something good for xmas my family and friends are very into the holdaisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I doesn´t really feel like christmas in my house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. My family has never done Christmas; heck, they bought presents for my partner and my sisters' partners, but not for their own children. :P Haha, not too fussed really though. Catching up with old family and mates is a gift in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if you've seen my recent posts, but I've been stuck in Switzerland for several days due to cancelled flights, so only just got home.

    It really doesn't feel like Xmas!

    ReplyDelete