Thursday, December 23, 2010

oh you silly cars

Like most people, I'm pretty eager to save some sweet energy while being cool. These days people are trying to create new cars that are efficient yet energy conservative like those water and electric cars. Well recently, a type of car that runs on compressed air was invented in the UK. I know you may be thinking, wow what a boss car, I can be saving nature while being hip at the same time. Look at this bad baby.


Jesus, whats up with people trying to make a futuristic look with all the new cars? I'm all up for driving air cars but this car is ridiculous. The fun part about the car is that there's no steering wheel but instead a joy stick. Awesome right? I can finally perfect my driving skills at those gaming arcades.

For more info check out the video below about it.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/tech/2010/12/10/ctw.anderson.air.car.cnn

No comments:

Post a Comment